
5 Words
Act 1- follies(1)Line 11, descretion(2) Line 3, pewter(3)Line 74, superfluious(4)Line 91, squire(2)Line6
Act 2- malitia(15), quarreling(16), extravagent(17), attentive, impudent(16)
Act 3- possession(37)Line 7, bashful(38), astonished(38), resistance(49) Line336, malicious(47)Line271
Act 4- Constance(51), elopment(51), rogue(52)Line 43, prudently(53), entreaty(54)
Act 5- peremptory(66)Line 15, rebuke(72)Line 46, impudence(68)Line 54, thicket(74)Line 80, levity(74)Line 111, contrivances(82)Line 141




Characters & Theme Songs
Hardcastle-(Cleaning this Gun-Rodney Atkins)
Mrs. Hardcastle-(Rich Girl-Gwen Stefani)
Kate Hardcastle-(Someone to save you-One Republic)
Tony Lumpkin-(Get this Party Started-Pink)
Constance Neville-(Love Story-Taylor Swift)
Marlow-(Fool-Lifehouse)
Hastings-(A Foggy Day in London-Michael Buble)
Sir Charles Marlow/Stingo, the Landlord(Anything Like Me-Brad Paisley)
Pimple the Maid/Serving Wench(Stand-Rascal Flatts)
Diggory/Dick Muggins, the tax collector(Say-John Mayer)
Roger/Little Aminadab(Violin Concerto No. 3-Mozart)
Thomas/Jack Slang, the horse director(Symphony No. 40-Mozart)
1. This activty can be done in a group or individually. It is a way to see if a student is aware of the play and its characters.
2. This challenges students to read the play, think about the characters and what sets them apart from each other, and to choose songs which best describe the characters.
3. Our audience are teenagers in high school, who most likely prefer today's music rather than older music. As teachers, we need to incorporate our students' lives into the classroom in order to keep their attention.
1. This is podcasting. Here I was telling a story with the influence of five pictures.
2. This challenges you to make a story with only five pictures, and to sit in front of a camera.
3. The only background knowledge I am using is to use my WebCam, as well as posting the video.




BRAVO!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did it. I'm so proud. Not everyone is as far as you so I might have you help me teach others to post.
Nice job, I know it's not comfortable.